To use this template, paste the following code into your user page:
Hi, welcome to Teen Titans Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Trigon page.
It's an honor to work with you too! It's nice to know there is another TT fan here! But as for your PS question I'm sorry to say that the admin flew the coop ages ago! I'm pretty much one of the most regular guys here, and although my edits may appear far in between in actuality I'm usually checking up on the wiki now and then to make sure there are no signs of vandalism and when there is I just contact the guys at central wiki, they usually handle it... -Sweatshirt Shiro 23:18, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm sorry to say this but I applied for administration years ago! (or maybe just 2 years???) Anyway Wendy is a bit... well... strict and even the slightest sign of absence is enough for her to reject you! For days I did a whole bunch of stuff to try and impress her but when the holidays came I had to go to my grandma's and I had no internet access, and 4 (or was it 5???) days later when I came back I was rejected for admin status! Your best choice to become an admin is to contact User:Uberfuzzy and explain the situation about the wiki to him, because knowing Wendy she'll probably say that you need to make more edits and more major contributions before you can qualify for admin status. I wish you luck... -Sweatshirt Shiro 23:46, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Hi. You can ask for admin status at Adoption Requests which includes a set of adoption criteria. Sweatshirt Shiro was not rejected as admin for failing to edit for a few days while on vacation, but for not meeting all of the adoption criteria at the time he asked despite some discussion about what he needed to do. -- Wendy (talk) 00:00, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Sorry I'm late, but I see Merrystar already took care of it... Anyway I don't think I wanna apply again, I've had enough disappointments in my single lifetime! I'm just gonna keep editing and be happy with it... But I'm sure you'll make a far better admin than me! -Sweatshirt Shiro 21:07, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Thank you for your compliment! But in all honesty I doubt Merrystar will give me the chance... but I guess I could give it a shot, can I put my request under yours then? Anyway as for your question I think the reason the world didn't end was because even though they went their separate ways they still considered themselves friends at heart and when Trigon came they joined forces one last time to save the world. My second reason is that Trigon probably did succeed but after he won he decided to reanimate everyone to act as his slaves or simply to absorb their misery as they lived in world of horror, and maybe he left earth at some point to probably rule over the galactic or universal capital planet and do to earth's altered environment it probably went through some sort of nuclear winter thus giving it its icy and dark appearance, but that's just my guess... -Sweatshirt Shiro 23:47, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
I don't think Raven would have been destroyed because in The End Part 2 Trigon simply turned her into a little girl, maybe at some point her subconscious self managed to somehow revert her back to normal like she did in Part 3 but since it wasn't Robin's encouragement that helped her it probably caused her to go nuts, but again that's just my guess... I have a few other theories but they are a bit to long... As for the Starfire image I think Starfires.jpg is better suited than 053.jpg - Sweatshirt Shiro 22:27, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
The guy's name was User:Josmaq, and as for your second question I have no idea. I also wanted to ask you about the Romances article, should we change it to relationships and re-write, because I saw the one on the Avatar Wiki and it seemed a lot more spiffy then ours... link- -Sweatshirt Shiro 02:42, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
Things on the wiki
Hi Ralnon. I think you are doing a great job in general sprucing up the articles and adding pictures and such. One thing you might want to consider would be improving the main page of the wiki; you could, for example, add a character image portal (eg. Merlin Wiki), or make little images to other aspects of the series that you think are important. Or if there is some other wiki you have seen that you think "that's a cool mainpage!" try to create something similar.
If you do work on the mainpage, one good thing is to keep in mind that when people are searching the web (say on google) for "Teen Titans", the most likely page they see is the main page. Because of the way google works, try to keep the total number of links reasonable (around 100 maximum), and make them links to things you think people would want to find, like "Raven" etc. Right now the page is a pretty good balance of links and text; the main thing would be not to add too much if you do start to redesign slightly.
- It looks really nice! You might want to consider some different links down in your "Contents" box now that so many of the characters are linked up in the portal -- like links to episodes or places or anything else you have articles for. Good job! -- Wendy (talk) 16:12, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
What's a portal template? -Sweatshirt Shiro 21:04, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
Oh you mean an image portal! I'm pretty sure I can make one of those... -Sweatshirt Shiro 21:09, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
I finished the portals! I think they look decent, but I still think we need better images... -Sweatshirt Shiro 21:34, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
I modified the portal a little. How does it look? -Sweatshirt Shiro 22:08, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
Holy cow! What should I do? Sh-Should I make more articles or is there something important that needs to be done first? -Sweatshirt Shiro 20:35, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
I hope you make it back safely and I wish you the best! -Sweatshirt Shiro 02:33, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Hey. Glad to work with you, too. Yeah, I've been inactive on here for a while since I've been trying to get a list done over at the Martian Manhunter wiki. I do work for a lot of other DC sites. Um... Sure. I was only working on episode pages when I "left", and don't know if anybody's been working on them. I'll start on those again sometime soon. I never really got into Marvel comics and those characters, really. It's not that I dislike them, but I just have always liked DC better.
DCaddict 21:14, 17 July 2009 (UTC)DCaddict♥
Well DCaddict is the only one I can think of at the moment, although he usually just edits once in a while he does manage to do very good work... -Sweatshirt Shiro 18:02, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
Hey, thanks for your kind words. :) ----Jimbo Wales 06:25, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Fandom: Sun Boy
It's Fanon (fan fic). You see, I am all about fanon. I own a wiki, so i can't make a Teen Titans Fanon Wiki, so I put it on here, WITH A RED TEXT SAYING IT WAS FANON!! Is there a problem? I already own a wiki. Gotta Flash! Ultra the Foxidna 19:58, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
Thanks, and wikia allows it, as long as the wiki does. If people don't like it, i'll think of something... Gotta Flash! Ultra the Foxidna 21:12, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
Y'know, I don't know! If TT is from DC, TIE!!
Gotta Flash! Ultra the Foxidna 19:14, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Sorry about my lack of edits recently Ralnon but I started taking some cooking classes recently and I only have Friday and weekends off, but I promise I'll be back on Friday, see you then -Sweatshirt Shiro 21:06, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Why did you undo my edits they were not hurting anything
Okay but can you still keep my batman page around.And I understand I won't edit robin's page any more but what do you think about how i improved the batman page
Thank you I think I will make one more acticle in batman about the references to him in the series.Allso what do think about my The Flying Graysons page I worked hard on that one.
Batmite to larry page
Ok that will work
OMG THANK YOU!!! I will be grounded to where i only get 30 minutes a day though but THANK U VERY MUCH!!! I'll go ahead and put sun boy on there. Again THANKS!!! Gotta Flash! Ultra the Foxidna 15:05, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Sorry it took me so long to answer you... But I believe that Godzilla101 would make a great admin! --Sweatshirt Shiro 23:41, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Well TFB isn't very active on this wiki... But I still say that Godzilla101 and DCaddict would be good choices, and although Silver 6 has only made 43 edits he is a very competent user who has done great work on other wikis. --Sweatshirt Shiro 18:28, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't quite remember what they called him before, and I thought just calling him something so simple bored me, and I'm more of a expert on medieval-fantasy than, like, anything, so uh by his listed abilities and talents he would be considered a cleric. Clerics are like wizards just they focus on holy magic, such as; defense, healing, and enchantment. Which was every thing he did. You can delete it if you want, though.--Game-fanatic 15:40, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, I just read the article again, you already deleted it. I think you might be confusing him with Malchior. Because you added allot of info that makes it sound like he was trapped and escaped from the book. And did Rorek use dark magic? Because that seems more like a bad kind of magic, and it also states that Malchior uses dark magic, so I doubt both of them use the same magic. If the hero, Rorek, does use dark magic than I was way off! Because that would make him a necrotic sorcerer, or a "Necromancer", not a cleric, which is like the polar opposite.--Game-fanatic 16:12, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I can see how people would be confused. But I still don't feel content with calling a wizard, there's just something about it. So, if it's OK, could we make edits to call him a sorcerer.--Game-fanatic 16:26, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, your right. I kinda was overdoing it.--Game-fanatic 16:37, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- No offense whatsoever! You are right, through my time in six other wikis I've learned the most important thing to do in edits is stick to all canon-information!--Game-fanatic 16:57, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
I was wandering does anybody have Fan Characters here or roleplaying or fanfics. Something to allow me to be creative cause i put my characters on my page.Thanks.--Famotill 00:41, 26 August 2009 (UTC)Famotill
Thanks i definately wanna check out that wiki. I don't think i'm administrator material. I'm new to wikis myself. But if i do see something that i can help with i sure will!Thanks again.--Famotill 17:47, 26 August 2009 (UTC)Famotill
I'll definatley consider it i want to but i'm afraid i might mess up!--Famotill 18:27, 26 August 2009 (UTC)Famotill
Hallo! This is Watchamacalit. I must admit I'm a bit confused as to why you banned me. Quote "Intimidating behaviour/harassment: To my opinion, this new user appears to be unconstructive and uncivil in his messages to active contributors here, and has expressed no desire to edit at all. I confess I doubt that he will reform."? Please allow me to adress these issues.
- Intimidating behaviour/harassment: To whom I may ask? I dopn't remember trying to intimidate anybody. If you're referring to my conversation with PsykoReaper, I don't remember insulting, degrading, or otherwise doing anything that could possibly be considered intimidating or otherwise to him. Considering he's my freind on the bleach fan fiction wikia, and that he was the one who invited me to the wiki, not to mention that my vocabulary in my opinion wasn't anymore vulgar than his own, I couldn't see any reason for you to ban me based just on vocabulary alone. Also, I don't remember PsykoReaper complaining about my language.
- Unconstructive and Uncivil: Hah. I think that this list is very constuctive and civil. The simple fact that Mr. Reapers randomness brings out my own is no reason to assume that I'm some sort of barbarian that swears in every sentence. Maybe you'd like to take a look on my profile on the bleach wikia, as well as some of my characters, just to see how organized and constructive I can be?
- I have expressed no desire to edit at all: The funny thing is, I was trying to make a character when you banned me. I remember saying that I would have to be really bored to make a character, but I was implying that I have much to do on other wikais, and that when I either had some free time, or felt like it, that I would try to contribute to your wikia.
- Serious Doubt that he will reform: That's no reason to ban me. Maybe you should've warned me first, asked me to stop using curses, or simply told me to go away before banning me completely. Also, I noticed the time on the ban. Indefinately? With no prior warning or trial? Amazing. Maybe you're not fit to be the boss. Maybe if you had asked me to stop, or given me a chance to explain myself, I would have been oblidged to quit my behaviour. Oh, but no, you should just ban me for infinity without telling me first. Great job!
Ooooh. I bet you thought this was gonna be full of curses and about how much you suck and whatnot? Yep. I bet you did. I apologize for putting this on your talk page here where everyone can see, but ofcourse you banned me from the other wiki, so I had to put it on here. Anyway, in the rare chance that you do choose to lift the ban, I'm afraid that I will not be contributing to your wikia anyhow. Your extreme distrust for new users as well as your incredibly sudden and close-minded judge of character has discouraged me from doing anything other than typing you this message, and replying to your response of you choose to send one.
Have a nice day!,
Sincerly Watchamacalit =D 02:49, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
I understand what your saying. I just wanted to get my point across. And while I did complain to PsykoReaper, I also told him not to worry about it simply because I don't let others fight my battles for me. I honestly have never been banned before so I didn't know I could edit my talk page. I tried editing yours but I couldn't do that either. Maybe, some time in the future if I feel oblidged to, I will contribute to your wiki. But for now I just wanted to be heard. As for my language, I've had many 9-year olds curse me out, so whatever im saying may not be so new to them. Anyway, I suppose I should be apologozing. Sorry. I'll see ya later.--Watchamacalit =D 21:51, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
Reply from Sweatshirt S.
The wiki looks great Ralnon! But if there is anything you need me to do please let me know, I wish to be as useful as possible! -Sweatshirt Shiro 02:38, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
I'm new to the site and I'm curious to know what the policy is on episode articles here is. I had trouble locating any, and even then I only found a small few. I have all the episodes and am more than happy to add entries for them if it's wanted. I would suggest that they all adhere to a similar style as is seen with episodes on the Futurama wiki "The Infosphere": I.E. a short plot summary at the top, with a detailed description to follow, then any trivia or references to other episodes/comics. I'll write up one for the episode Haunted as an example. If you like it, we can work together from there. --OzzMan 07:35, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
Please don't do this to me...
I have not intimidated anyone on purpose, I swear...
Don't do this to me, I have been banned to many times that makes me want to kill myself everyday...
I was home at the Bleach Fan Fiction Wiki, then they banned me for no reason...don't do this to me, it caused me psychological harm when I was banned...
It may sound harsh that I feel like killing myself, but I do need help, and the local docters are not helping...and the asylums I've been to don't help either...
Look, if I have intimidated someone, it was by accident! I am trying my hardest to stop that now, please don't do this...
I already lost one home, please don't make me lose another...
PsykoReaper 19:39, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
Very well then, wikis have done nothing but hind my ability to write and distract me from my work, you are no better than the rest of the assholes out there who only create fanfic wikis just to make stupid articles, when the TRUE ability is making the fanfic itself, instead of writing articles or RPs!
You may walk around in a mask of kindness, but you are just as cruel as those fools from the last wiki, which I will find soon...
Delete EVERYTHING that I edited, it was my concept, and if I find out you used my concepts, I will not rest until retribution is made!
Make your own version, hell, let Wolfy make his own version, he deserves it...he deserves it because he had to put up with me...
But give me a message to Watch, tell him, "That I thought he was a friend, but he is a shrivelled up betrayer like the others, he is lower than TenTails and Seireitou, but even worse, he's lower than the spineless squid that banned me from the last home!"
Life has been cruel to me, you don't know the hardships I have endured, you can never understand what made me into the man I am today, death, cruelty, hatred, everything that has been bad to me has turned me into a bitter person, and that is all I need to survive!
I may not be the best fanfic writer, but I am proud of them, I don't care if anyone likes them, I will wirte cause I can, because I love it, to create things, to escape from my leaking apartment, to escape from everything...what do you escape from?
So, go, write your articles, write what you want, but know this, I am the one who lives, you can live in undeath...
PsykoReaper 21:50, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
Hey! I haven't edited in a while. Sorry. I started my own wiki on Christian music at LifeMusic Wiki. I've been working on it. Anyway, I've started coming to this wiki and looking around again. I've noticed that articles like Beast Boy are all one section with no headings. Anyway you could let me change that when I have time? Thanks and God bless! Master Fredcerique 13:51, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
Just a Suggestion
Hi Ralnon! I'm new to this site but I do have a suggestion that I hope you can consider. The episodes template does not work well and currently there is no way to navigate through them except by using List of Teen Titans episodes. Do you think it is possible to write up another template? Saiou takuma 03:58, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, don't worry about it. I've added links from every single episode page to the List of Teen Titans episodes. Saiou takuma 07:51, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
How do I join the community?
Hello I'm new here and I would like to join your Community, Teen Titans is my favorite show and I have all 5 seasons on DVD I was just wondering how I can qualify and help please get back to me Mr.oboe77 01:25, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
To tell you the truth, I don't remember. I probably just Googled it. Master Fredcerique 21:38, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I was reading Starfire's page and I noticed that threre was a girl mentioned Barbara as one of her friends and it was on the templet and the wiki I changed the wiki but I don't know how to change the templet,I just wanted to let you know, thanks Mr.oboe77 00:33, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- This supposed "Barbara" is just vandalism caused by someone. I have undid his edit. Vandalism can be spotted easily when there is false information. If you see any other forms of vandalism, please help in undoing the edit. Saiou takuma 10:58, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
Hello again Ralnon! I have noticed a recent surge in vandalism. Random pages have been created and existing pages have been vandalized. I've tried to delete some pages (such as Dr Dog), but all it says is to wait for an administrator to delete them. Is there anything I can do to fix these issues?
- I have found another page that can be deleted. It is Teen TiTANS. I have spoken to the person who created it and hopefully he will heed my advice in the future. Thank you for your assistance in this! Saiou takuma 11:50, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
I have good news Ralnon! By checking out the poll I put on the main page and the amount of edits by people recently, I have seen a huge rise of people joining our wiki!! We may be able to promote this site so that even more people can join and they can help us in improving this site (such as completing all the episode synopsis). If you can add information to the community corner so that new users know what to do, it would help a lot! Thanks! Saiou takuma 01:38, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Teen Titans wiki now appears on What's new on Wikia! This wiki has now been promoted by Wikia and now we will be able to finally finish adding information to this site with help from our new friends!
- Excuse me for the rush but I have considered changing the Featured Article on the Main Page since there are so many more people visiting this site now. I should have informed you earlier, but I have already started a discussion on the forums on this matter. If you agree with this change we can hear what the other users have to say before deciding on a new Featured Article. Reply as soon as you can, and sorry again for the rush! --Saiou takuma 08:59, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, Ralnon! I want to thank you for everything you have helped me through since I started on this wiki some time ago. You have shown me how to improve this wiki and what it takes to be a better and more friendlier member of this community. For that I must wholeheartedly thank you. Now, thanks to the recent flood of new users, we have achieved a wonderful result from them. This site is now brimming full of people and articles! But at the same time, some other people have troubled this wiki and made it a bit of a mess. I have also spotted that some of the other admins haven't made many recent contributions to this site. Could you please give me a chance to be trialed as an administrator for a short while? If I am made an admin I would be able to make this wiki even better than it is now! If we work together we can get this site running superbly! I swear I will never abuse whatever rights I have and I will only use them for the benefit of this wiki and all its users. But if you are displeased with this proposition or if you are disappointed by what I have achieved as an admin, you can simply reject or remove me as an administrator. But I hope you will give me a chance to prove myself to everyone on this wiki what I can do. No matter what, I am still dedicated to this wiki. I hope we can be partners here on Teen Titans wiki and work together in the future! --Saiou takuma 01:06, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
Max117D here, just move in a while ago. One question, how do you lets the others know you're a fan of one or more of the Teen Titans characters? Max117D 01:13, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
I'm wondering, which titan is your favorite? Max117D 01:33, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
Hello Ralnon! I'm sorry I didn't ask you earlier about this change. Please accept my sincere apologies in this matter. Now, moving on to brighter news, I have applied for spotlight on community central. Hopefully it will be a success and we will have more people visit the site. Well, fingers crossed, and we will wait for the verdict!
Don't worry about it. I am not offended at all! I just wanted to try out something new, and it doesn't matter whether it is changed or not. Please, I don't want to make you feel bad because of my actions. It is not your fault at all, and I understand your reasons for the change. I have learned from this lesson and I will continue to help, with the addition that I will never make such decisions again. Please, thank you for understanding and I hope you all the best! --Saiou takuma 09:41, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
Re: (Protected "Rorek": Counter-productive edit warring: History page shows that a user has been constantly reverting the past edits of at least three others here without any given explanation ([edit=sysop] (expires 00:34, August 5, 2010 (UTC)) [move=s)
Then I would suggest that perhaps the users should just copy the original scripts of each episode word by word for each entry, just as it was nearly done in this one - since according to your opinion, this should make things much more explanatory.Daniel46 04:35, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
No, Daniel...I don't understand what you're trying to say...please, this isn't that big of an issue, Daniel. Maybe it's best to just move on? Edit-warring can't possibly help this wiki or benefit the community... Ralnon (talk) 04:41, July 22, 2010 (UTC)