The Teen Titans Wiki is the wiki all about the animated cartoon network series Teen Titans!
Here are some links to get you started:
A Belated Welcome!
Welcome to the Teen Titans Wiki! Sorry this is a little late; I've been rather busy as of late, but nonetheless, welcome!
We look forward to your edits here! Glad to have another contributor who is interested and serious about the series (or as you stated, "... or as series as you can be about a cartoon"). Haha! :) If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or OzzMan (this Wiki's only current Administrator), or another member of the Wiki's Community.
~ TrueThespian 15:02, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
P.S. The voting poll for next month's Featured Article has been updated, so don't forget to cast your vote for May's Featured Article!
- Well, it's refreshing having another contributer just as enthusiastic about Teen Titans :) Though, if I'm being honest, I'm a little disappointed that the administrator OzzMan isn't as enthusiastic about including the new Teen Titans Go! show as canon to the old series (though the writers stated that there would only be small references & allusions to TT, one of which will be very soon in the show's run [spoiler alert: Mother Mae-Eye & Trigon are making cameos!!!]) There is a wiki in the works for TTG, but what about the shorts? They had the same art style, the same characters. They had perfect canon with TT, so why can't they have a little part of the wiki as well? idk, maybe it's just me being a fangirl, but I the way I see it: anything that the voice actors or writers see as canon or cool enough for the fans to enjoy, then fans should really consider them. :)
- Also, already voted!! :D It's a great idea, letting people choose what they want to be featured on the home page. I was getting pretty sick & tired of seeing Red X up there all the time!
- Alice83 (talk) 17:38, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
As to your concerns about TTG: As you stated, this series is more of a spin-off of the original, rather than a continuation. Plus, there is already a Wiki for that series (two actually, if you include the DC Nation Wiki), and I'm sure the shorts will be covered there, as they are more related to TTG than the original Teen Titans.
As to the Featured Article: I agree; I think letting the Community choose is a great way to ensure the appreciation of Featured Articles. Of course, I cannot take any credit for that idea; Featured Article polls have been here long before I arrived. Haha! Yes, it was time for a different article, so I changed it to Terra for the time being. (I figured she would be a popular choice, so I just went ahead and got her out of the way, as to not waste a poll.) Haha! I'm glad you've voted; thanks for your input!
~ TrueThespian 20:28, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- True enough, either way, I guess it would really be up to the fans themselves if they want to consider it canon or not. But it's better to keep it seperate for now. :)
- What are your own thoughts about TTG? As one fan to another? Will you be passing up on it/looking forward to it? Personally, I'm pretty psyched for it, though I do wish that they would've continued the original. Just kinda hoping that TTG might get enough popularity to last awhile, then have them bring back a real season 6. You never know, right? :)
- Alice83 (talk) 02:02, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
Well, when I first heard that the Teen Titans were coming back, I thought there was going to be a continuation of the original series; when I found out it would be a different animation style and be more of a spin-off series, I was a little disappointed, you could say, but I was happy that it would be all of the same voice actors for the heroes. I will watch the show, since it will help the series's popularity, and I am glad they decided to bring the characters back after such a long time. There is always a possibility that the original show will be revived after such a long time, though I am not getting my hopes up; but since Cartoon Network has kept the Teen Titans page on their websight so long (and didn't replace it with TTG's page), I suppose that is a little bit encouraging toward the thought of a long-overdue season 6. However, this show is replacing the other show I really liked--Young Justice, which makes me very dissatisfied, but you can't have all the TV shows you like last forever, I understand.
Hmmm... That turned out to be quite a long answer, I just realized. I have a tendency to do that. Haha!
Anyways, thanks for asking!
~ TrueThespian 22:48, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Alice83, thank you very much for bringing these ridiculous adverts to my attention. I have promptly deleted them and blocked the users from this Wiki, so no need to worry any further! Feel free to notify me or Ozzman if any such incidents occur again.
I'm really grateful that you can help us out on Teen Titans Wiki, and I hope we can work together to make a wonderful contribution to this community!