- I'm supposed to be one of the good guys, to always do the right thing. The line is supposed to be clear. But for me, back then, it wasn't. A madman was threatening the city, and I had to stop him. So I became Red X, a ruthless thief who could get closer to the madman than Robin ever could. But I didn't tell my teammates, and my plan didn't work. I almost lost my life... and my friends. It was the closest I've ever come to crossing the line. And I thought it was in the past, but now, someone else has crossed that line, and it's my job to stop him.
- There is good, and there is evil, but the line between them can be almost impossible to find. Does one good deed make him a hero? Am I to blame for all of it because of a single mistake? In the end, all I really know is that the answers don't come easy. It's supposed to be simple, but it's not.
- Peak Human Condition: Robin is at the peak of human physical potential due to his training with the circus and Batman. Hence, he is extremely athletic with high levels of strength, speed, dexterity, and constitution.
- Peak Human Strength: Robin has abundant limb strength and he can easily contend with and overpower larger foes, including humans, metahumans and aliens (such as Tamaraneans and Gordanians). When he just moved to Jump City, he tossed around a grown man. He threw around a He was able to break Mad Mod's cane and Kitten's controller. With his attacks, he is able to injure Cinderblock, send Cyborg flying away, break Slade's mask and Speedy's bow, send the Master of Games into a wall, and knock Fang unconscious. He was also able to throw Fang, Cinderblock, and hold a bear over his head. With swings from his staff, he was able to send Starfire flying into a car and break Terra's rocks.
- Peak Human Durability: Robin is extremely durable by human standards. He is able to withstand attacks from superhuman opponents and continue to fight.
- Peak Human Speed: Robin is very fast and was able to outrun Starfire's starbolts when they first met. He also evaded Plasmus' attacks and Speedy's energy arrows.
- Peak Human Agility: Robin, as a former member of the circus, is incredibly agile and nimble. He can easily perform complex gymnastic maneuvers. His agility is on par with Speedy and even Starfire.
- Peak Human Stamina: Robin is able to exert himself for long periods of time, as seen when he fought the Guardian of the River, the Guardian of the Cave, the Guardian of the Trees, and Katarou, and proceeded to train with the true master.
- Peak Human Reflexes:
- Peak Human Senses:
- Master Martial Artist: Robin has trained with the best, including Batman in martial arts and hand-to-hand combat (such as Kung Fu and Ninjutsu), Blackfire showed him some alien martial arts (such as Ven-Zo), and he trained with the True Master in martial arts. Slade commended his technique. He was able to quickly dispatch a robber and fend off the Gordanians. The Master of Games referred to Robin as a "one-man army." During the tournament of heroes, he was able to defeat Hot Spot, Wildebeest, Speedy and the Master of Games. He defeated Terra, who was trained by Slade. He also defeated the Guardian of the River, the Guardian of the Cave, the Guardian of the Trees, and Katarou.
- Staff Mastery: Robin is a master of fighting with his staff.
- Master Acrobat: Robin, as former member of the circus, is an amazing acrobat.
- Expert Marksman: Robin is highly accurate with his projectile weapons. He can disarm his enemies' weapons with his Birdarangs.
- Stealth: Robin is a master of stealth.
- Genius-Level Intelligence: Robin is a highly intelligent leader and detective.
- Expert Leader: Robin is the leader of the Teen Titans. According to Beast Boy, he is always saying they have to work smarter, not harder, leading Mento to say he sounds like a pretty good leader.
- Expert Engineer: Robin and Cyborg designed the T-Communicators, made out of the latter's own circuits. He knows his cape is a high-density polymerized titanium, ten times stronger than steel, and polarized matrices of high-energy electrons pack the punch in his electric discs. He created Red X, every system and weapon, and powered the suit with zynothium.
- Indomitable Will: Robin is focused, serious, and determined. Katarou and the Guardian of the River said he is very confident, and Cyborg and the True Master said he takes himself and things much too seriously. The Guardian of the River admired his commitment when he said he will never turn back. Starfire also said one will be surprised at the risks Robin will take.
- Robin Suit:
- Electric Discs:
Robin Martial Arts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.