Hiyo. I became a Christian when I was ten years old.
My favorite pages
Powers and abilities
As a human being, I wouldn't really have superpowers. However, I have two unique traits that count as the closest thing to having powers.
- Indomitable Will - as a Christian, God's power allows me to resist demon possession and certain worldly influences.
- Creative Mind - due to my autism, I'm able to envision and connect something I've already seen to something else and then see the outcome. This is all part of my imagination since I am able to picture it in my head like an animated movie.
- Artistic knowledge and talent - as an art student, I am gifted in the field of art and design. When I was a toddler, I put eyelashes on my eye and eventually, growing up, I improved my artistic abilities after I attended art classes in college.
- Craftsmanship - I made a poster with colored tissue paper and life-hacked with yarn using a hoop and a plastic yarn needle. I even made a paper mache version of Vanellope's Candy Kart which I didn't finish decorating using twin green Frisbees for wheels and paper towel rolls for exhaust pipes, yet pretty descent since everyone was impressed by it.
- Extensive knowledge - I carry with me a varying knowledge of subjects from grade school (e.g., affect means influence, effect means accomplish). Also, by looking up stuff on the internet, I gain a better understanding of whatever I am interested in.
- Athleticism - I am physically fast to a degree, and have developed a great level of strength growing up.
- Biking - I ride my bike pretty well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.