Titans East - Part 2 is the continuation of Titans East - Part 1 and is the season finale of season 3, which is a 'Cyborg arc'. It is the 39th episode of the Teen Titans series.
To Cyborg's shock, the Titans East reveal that they are under Brother Blood's control. Cyborg tries to call for backup, but his reception is bad and he is caught by the Titans East. Brother Blood then himself reappears with some shocking changes: he is now half robot, having used Cyborg's technology on himself. Just when Brother Blood is about to take apart Cyborg, the Titans arrive and save him, but are unfortunately ambushed by the Titans East and Cyborg's robotic clones. Brother Blood fights Cyborg on the rooftop of the tower, physically crippling him by breaking his arms and legs off. Blood demands to know what makes Cyborg resistant to his control, and Cyborg reveals that it is his spirit that leads him to success, which can't be taken apart. Blood ends up having his arms and legs broken off while Cyborg regenerates himself. Titans East are free from his control, and as Robin, Raven, Beast Boy, and Starfire were watching the whole time, they sadly bid farewell to their old teammate. However, Cyborg decides that the Teen Titans need him more and rejoins. Cyborg resolves their problem of a team leader by saying, "You have a leader, you just need to listen to her."
- From Deception to Wavelength, Bumblebee proved immune to Brother Blood's mind control. However in this episode, she couldn't stop him, although she was the only Titans East member to be able to struggle a little
- This episode marks the final appearance of Brother Blood in the series.
- When Cyborg is just waking up from being defeated by his "team", both of his ears are human instead of his left ear being metal.
- Cyborg: Guys, don't you get it? Blood is messing with your minds. He's not teaching you! He's forcing you to be criminals just like him!
Brother Blood: Not exactly. You see, Cyborg, I don't want them to be like me. I want them to be like you! (Pulls hood back to reveal his face, which has been made similar to Cyborg's; except red cybernetics)
- Robin: But, Cyborg, we need you.
Cyborg: Sorry, man. They need me more.
- Cyborg: You're saying I can't handle it.
Robin: I didn't say that.
Cyborg: You didn't have to. Man this suppose to be a good thing, my own tower, my own team! Why can't you be happy for me?
Robin: Because you're already on a team, my team and you can't quit.
Cyborg: I can and I did which means I don't have to put up with you telling me what to do anymore!
Robin: So now this is MY fault?
Cyborg: It's not about you!
Robin: No, it's all about YOU because that's all you care about. You think you're a man, but if you're gonna turn your back on us after everything we've benn through, you're nothing but a spoiled child!
Cyborg: I'm...staying. I don't care what you say, I don't care what you do, and now I don't care if I ever see you again. [shuts off computer]
- Brother Blood: You should have accepted my first offer, Cyborg. I would have made a man out of you, I still could you know.
Cyborg: You can take your offer and blow it out your...
Brother Blood: INSOLENT CHILD!!!