|Darn! This article is a stub. You can help Teen Titans Wiki by expanding it, or perhaps you could contribute to a discussion on the topic.|
Teen Titans Collectible Card Game is a 2-player strategy card game published in 2005 by Bandai.
The Teen Titans - Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven - have dedicated their lives to fighting evil in all its forms. But their enemies are many, and all chaos has broken loose. A mysterious force has taken over the cosmos, upsetting the world's natural balance. In the confusion, villains sometimes fight villains, and Titans fight Titans. Each player must take control of a team of fighters in order to return peace and balance to the shattered universe.
There are four types of cards:
- Character cards: All characters will have at least one attribute (affecting the type of Skillz cards that can be played) and carry a power level (depending on their grade). Some characters may have a special ability that is activated under certain conditions.
- Skillz cards: Skills that can be applied to the characters to aid them in battle.
- Storyline cards: Action cards to aid the players in battle.
- Field cards: Various locations where a player attempts to capture from their opponent.
Winning the game
After each battle, players may take their defeated opponent's character and field cards onto their victory pile. In order to win the game, the player must accumulate 15 victory points (sum of all grades of the captured character cards and limit of field cards), or capture all 3 of their opponent's field cards.
- Most Skillz, storyline and field cards bear screenshots from the animated series.
Click here to view the gallery.
|Console Games||Teen Titans | Teen Titans 2 | Teen Titans (GBA)|
|Online Games||Battle Blitz | Calling All Titans | Lonely Warrior | One-On-One | Tag Team Titans | Titanic Ambush|
|Card Games||Teen Titans Collectible Card Game|