Like the rest of the H.I.V.E. Five, See-More studied the ways of evil at the H.I.V.E. Academy. After the destruction of the Academy, he joined his former classmates in a life of crime as one of the H.I.V.E. Five. Later, he and his teammates fought the Teen Titans in an outdoor mall and were later tricked into welcoming Mae-Eye (via a pie) into their headquarters.
Later, See-More and his fellow H.I.V.E. members joined the Brotherhood of Evil, though they - like the other members - continued to pursue their personal interests until the great showdown with the Titans. In the episode "Lightspeed," when Kid Flash escaped, Jinx was determined to get him back. When she asked for help, everyone left except See-More, who, despite his great intimidation of Madame Rouge, gave Jinx the location of where Flash was hiding.
Under the orders of the Brotherhood, See-More later attacked Herald with the aid of Warp, but Herald defeated both and subsequently met with the remnants of the Titans. It's possible See-More then left the H.I.V.E. Five since he's hardly seen with his teammates in the final battle. He was defeated by Jericho and joined most of his fellow villains in the flash-freeze treatment.
See-More's most notable feature is his green helmet. The helmet has one eye that is colored yellow at default, but switches color for his different functions (Such as black for X-ray vision). The only skin that is revealed on See-More is his mouth and chin, and from that observation, See-More has brownish skin. His entire uniform consists of a one-piece white and green unitard. In the middle of his costume, a black eye with eyelashes is assembled. He wears green gloves and green boots, as well as a belt.
Powers and Abilities
See-More's powers derive from the eye visor on his helmet. The visor has a dial on the side that allows him to cycle through different powers, with each power being represented by a differently colored eye on his helmet. The visor's abilities include:
- Vision in various electromagnetic spectrum: including infrared and X-ray.
- Laser beam projection
- Creation and firing of eye-shaped bubbles: which can act either as a protective bubble, entrapment sphere, or missiles similar to slingshot stones.
- Optically induced hypnosis
- Balloon, which he serves as a means of transport, and to spy on potential targets.
With this power, See-More acts as a coordinator for special interception tactics to be executed by his teammates.
In "Lightspeed", it is shown that See-More can also display icons on his eye visor representing the mood or subject that is currently happening, such as question marks and explanation marks.
See-More is shown to have a crush on Jinx in "Lightspeed", when Jinx says she knew she could count on him when he located Kid Flash, it was followed by a rather good blush from See-More. This is slightly ironic, since in this episode, Kid Flash was introduced and became Jinx's prime love interest. It is unknown if he still has feelings for her following her defection from the H.I.V.E. Five.
He and Kyd Wykkyd are implied to be friends, as he and Kyd Wykkyd are seeing eating lunch together and working out together at the H.I.V.E. Academy, and See-More is the only one to speak to Kyd Wykkyd on-camera during their time in the H.I.V.E. Five together.
New Teen Titans shorts
- "Mayhem at First Sight" (Cameo)
Teen Titans Go!
- "Call of the Wild"
- "The Fearsome Five"
- "Graduation Day" (Flashback)
- "When There's Trouble..." (Cameo)
Click here to view the gallery.
- His name is a pun on the common name, Seymour.
- He is apparently based on Tri-Klops, a villain from the Masters of the Universe franchise.
- See-More's powers are very similar to the Marvel superhero Cyclops, who also wears a visor on his head.
- He's apparently good friends with Kyd Wykkyd. In "Deception", they're sitting next to each other and working out together, and in "Lightspeed", See-More's the only one who's seen talking to Kyd Wykkyd directly.
- In "Lightspeed", nobody is credited for voicing him, even though he speaks multiple times throughout the episode.