UPDATED AS OF MARCH 2021.
These are the rules you are expected to abide by. If you are ever uncertain of anything, or see someone breaking these rules, contact PyroGothNerd, Darkmaster345 or SkyRider747. Please note discipline varies based on which rule was broken.
If you are unable to reach an admin for emergency reporting, such as active vandal or harassment, please ping an admin in the Discord channel, or report through SOAP Wiki.
Temporarily P.A - Currently Pyro is semi-active and not always online, so if you wish to quickly speak to an admin, contact Darkmaster345 or SkyRider747
- 1 What the wiki covers
- 2 User Conduct
- 3 Editing
- 4 Image Policy
- 5 User pages and blog posts
- 6 Fan Fiction
- 7 Discussions
- 8 Discord
What the wiki covers
The Teen Titans Wiki is only for content relating to the original 2003 animated series, its comic book spinoff , and the related games.
Teen Titans Go! TV Series and Titans
We will not be recording content for the 2013 spin off series, as it is not in continuity with the original series. There is already a Teen Titans Go! Wiki for content pertaining to the new TV series. Please add such information there. The same applies to the live-action Titans series. Their wiki can be found here.
Young Justice TV Series
Cartoon Network's Young Justice is an animated TV series based on the popular DC comic Young Justice, and is similar to Teen Titans, due to its relatable storyline of a group of younger superheroes. Feel free to add to their wiki page, but do not post Young Justice information here.
Treat all users with respect, approach them politely instead of intimidating them. Contact an admin if you require mediation for a dispute, or you see a user harassing others.
Do not start edit wars. If you disagree with the changes made, please send a message to the users involved, and explain your justifications. Approach an admin if neither party can come into an agreement, do not take the matters onto your own hands and undo their edits anyway.
Admin messages are a record of the user's history with the wiki and shall not be removed.
- Attacking people for liking something you don't like, or hating something you do
- Flaming, threatening or insulting a user
- Attempting to frame another user for something they did not do
- Profanity directed at a user
Block lengths will vary depending on the severity.
The Teen Titans universe is intended for a younger audience, and so does the wiki. NSFW (Not-safe-for-work) images and videos, or sites linking to such media will be deleted. This means no porn, no other sexual acts, no gore, no nudity, profanity, or referencing disturbing subject matter such as rape, sex slavery, etc. Making discussion threads, comments using inappropriate words will not be permitted as well.
Do not discuss religions and politics in the wiki. There are other channels for you to do that.
Using multiple accounts to evade a block is known as sockpuppeting, and this is forbidden. The account(s) shall be blocked upon discovery, and your block on the source account will also be extended for up to an additional month.
New accounts that are permanently blocked and have created another will result to being reported to the Wiki Central staff, as this is against terms of service.
Refer to the Fandom helpdesk if you are unable to access your account.
What's allowed on Articles
Screencaps, comic scans, and other official images are perfectly okay, as long as they are from the original Teen Titans related games, and the Teen Titans Go! comic (not the current cartoon). Images from other comics are not acceptable (excepting when they are used to illustrate a point about the Teen Titans iteration of the character), nor are images from other DC cartoons; this is, after all, the Teen Titans Wiki.
In addition, drawings, photoshops, or any other type of fanmade images are only allowed on userpages and blog posts, and do not belong on articles. If you are unsure if an image is an official artwork or not, conduct a search on your preferred search engine and art websites such as DeviantArt and Pixiv, or approach an admin for assistance.
Screenshots to be used in the mainspace articles should be of high quality (720p or 1080p).
Do not upload screenshots and GIFs defaced with URLs, watermarks or logos (e.g. Cartoon Network logo). GIFs with subtitles must include credits from the author.
Image should be named appropriately, relating to their contents; do not upload files with random letters and numbers in the filename. Files that contain all random characters or only timestamps in the filename will be renamed or deleted. While this will not be enforced on userpages, we still strongly encourage you to rename the images. Screenshots used for episode/movie galleries must follow the episode title (e.g. Nevermore1.png, Nevermore2.png etc). If you would like to add another screenshot into the gallery, use the next available number or insert a new number (e.g. Crash54(1).png).
Examples of acceptable filename: Emoticlones_in_Nevermore.png, JewelOfChartaBroken.png
Not acceptable: 9271djmvwm495t.jpeg, Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 2.39.40 PM.png
Please be responsible when adding images or videos into the wiki. Uploading full episodes is strictly prohibited, as well as posting links or download sites to the episodes.
Upload episode screenshots in moderation, we will not accept frame to frame (i.e. 3 or more images of the same shot), as this is considered as a copyright infringement.
User pages and blog posts
Fan edits and art is allowed only on userpages and blog posts. However, they must meet the following requirements:
- No Plagiarism: Taking another user's art without permission, claiming someone else's art to be your own, or editing another person's art and claiming it as your own, are not allowed. If you wish to decorate your userpage with someone else's art, make sure to ask permission from the artist, and then credit them in the image caption.
- No NSFW art: As mentioned above, NSFW art will not be permitted, even on userpages and blog posts.
User pages are considered private property, and should not be edited by any other users. However you may report any concerns arising from user pages to an administrator.
This wiki does not permit fan fiction in the mainspace articles or Discussions. Please use the Teen Titans Fan Fiction wiki for all fanon content.
Discussions will adopt the same rules as written here. In addition:
- Respect opinions of other users. Keep the discussions civil even if you disagree with the other party.
- Demanding that other users agree with you is never the answer.
- Do not make polls/quizzes about yourself or other users. This is a place to discuss the show, not individuals.
- Do not attempt to solicit upvotes.
- Do not post off-topic topics or comments.
- Impersonation of other users will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind is not permitted.
- Do not misuse the report system. This should only be used if you see a post or comment that does not comply with the rules.
Discord is an instant messaging service. There are channels where users can discuss the show, the wiki and several other topics. Personnel under 13 years are not allowed to use the Discord server.
The below rules will also apply to DMs (direct message). If the user requests not to discuss certain topics, do not press them further or carry over to the public server.
- Keep your topics to the relevant channels (e.g. Wiki Discussion, DC Comics, fanart).
- Topics not allowed in the server:
- Ping an admin only if there is a good reason to do so (e.g. Reporting vandalism in the wiki, when you are involved in a dispute with another user etc.)
- Please credit the author for any fanart that you post.
- Do not advertise other servers.
- Do not post piracy or malicious links.
- Do not post NSFW content.
- Do not ask or share personal information.
- Do not insult or discriminate other users.
Please review Discord's Trust and Safety guidelines.