One-On-One is an online Cartoon Network game. Click here to play this game.
One-on-One consists of 5 minigames using various input methods (mouse or keyboard).
- Robin vs. Red X - Use the mouse to move Robin and click on the left mouse button to shoot. If Robin crashes into a car, gets hit by any of the minions' weapons or crash into them, Robin will take damage. The boss level shows Robin faces Red X on five hover boards (that will take a lot more hits). The hover boards shoot fire for as long as it survives, while Red X throws his weapons.
- Starfire vs. Mumbo - Use the mouse to move Starfire. Hold on the left mouse button to release a huge starbolt blast or click it rapidly for her to shoot several starbolts. If Starfire gets hit by any magical items and Mumbo's fire blasts, she will take damage. The boss level will show Mumbo flying with his magic wand. He will blast fireballs that will temporarily follow Starfire.
- Cyborg vs. Atlas - Use the mouse to move Cyborg and press the left mouse button to shoot sonic blasts. If Cyborg gets hit by any exploding objects, hit by sharp blades, or smashed by Atlas' punch, he'll take damage. The boss level shows Atlas on hovercraft and will jump down to punch Cyborg.
- Raven vs. Overload - Use the mouse to move Raven and click on the left mouse button to catch a large rock and drag it to either an electric machine or another rock to destroy them. If Raven either bumps into the objects, or dodges them and allow them to pass through (which will fall on the innocent people on the street), she will take damage. The boss level shows Overload on top of the skyscraper and will throw various rocks at Raven. There are some water bottles at the side which must be thrown at Overload to inflict damage.
- Beast Boy vs. Mad Mod - Use the arrow keys to move Beast Boy. Use the Up arrow key for Beast Boy to jump. Press 1 for him to change back to human to activate machines that open passage ways. Press 2 for him to transform into a cheetah and knock down giant robots. Press 3 for him to transform into a falcon to fly. If Beast Boy gets in contact with fire, giant robots, or explosive mines, he will take damage. The final level will show Beast Boy turning into a cheetah and jumping on Mad Mod.
- Robin vs. Red X:
- 10 points per shot on any vehicles
- 60 points per helicopter destroyed
- 100 points per Red X's vehicle destroyed
- 1000 points for defeating Red X
- Starfire vs. Mumbo:
- 10 points per object destroyed. However destroying an entire wave of objects grants an extra 30 points per object.
- 500 points for defeating Mumbo
- Cyborg vs. Atlas:
- 50 points per object destroyed
- 2400 points for defeating Atlas
- Raven vs. Overload:
- 100 points per object destroyed
- 200 points per water bottle thrown at Overload
- 5000 points for defeating Overload
- Beast Boy vs. Mad Mod:
- 200 points for unlocking a passageway
- 300 points per blue robot destroyed
- 400 points per fire robot destroyed
- 500 points per Robot Army destroyed
- 5000 points for defeating Mad Mod
- A Teen Titans Go! version of the game was also made, with each of the Titans having the exact same gameplay, only facing different enemies and different artstyle.
- In the Beast Boy vs. Mad Mod minigame, all UK flags are shown with the red saltires misaligned at the bottom-left and top-right corners.
|Console Games||Teen Titans | Teen Titans 2 | Teen Titans (GBA)|
|Online Games||Battle Blitz | Calling All Titans | Lonely Warrior | One-On-One | Tag Team Titans | Titanic Ambush|
|Card Games||Teen Titans Collectible Card Game|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.