It's a Mod, Mod, Mod, Mod World is issue #38 in the Teen Titans Go! comic series.
Mad Mod tries to make the Titans even more famous by selling their merchandise and making them celebrities.
- Hypnoscreens can be found hidden in several panels.
- Everyone in this comic (aside from the Titans) is dressed in 1960's clothing, and make references to 1960's subcultures, such as a reporter asking Beast Boy if he is a Mod or a Rocker who were percieved as conflicting subcultures.
- Among the branded advertisements, one of them is named "Mintos", a parody of scotch mint product Mentos.
- The Teen Titans band logo shown during the Titans' band performance is in a similar style to The Beatles.
- The venue which the Titans performed their concert resembles the Royal Albert Hall in London, UK.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.