Glgrdsklechhh (pronounced glur-DULL-sklech) is an alien and the ruler of the planet Drenthax IV.
As the ruler of Drenthax IV, Glgrdsklechhh was either still single or polygamous. He plotted with Blackfire to win himself a wife and queen consort, while Blackfire did not miss the opportunity to get revenge on her sister Starfire for having ferried her to jail: In exchange for the Jewel of Charta, which was at that time in Glgrdsklechhh's possession, Blackfire (as the Grand Ruler of Tamaran then) would grant him Starfire's hand. Knowing that Starfire would be very concerned for the welfare of her people, they staged an invasion by the Drenthax army to make this a highly political matter and force Starfire to acquiesce.
The plot was exposed when the Teen Titans, whom Starfire had invited as her wedding guests, found out about the insidious deal; Blackfire was publicly exposed and defeated by her sister. As a result of this deception and because Glgrdsklechhh was not the kind of husband she would have liked to have Starfire called off the wedding, and Glgrdsklechhh returned to his home planet.
New Teen Titans shorts
- "Blackfire's Babysitter" (Cameo)
- Glgrdsklechhh is pronounced "Glerdle-skletch", with an added hiss.
- He's shown to be very repulsive to everyone, even to Galfore who growled at him.
- Because Glgrdsklechhh and his species are implied to not be very mobile, he is seen moving around on a hovering chair, similar to Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars.
- It's shown at the end of "Betrothed" that Starfire can't pronounce his name.
- It is unknown why he hasn't tried to get something in return for the Jewel of Charta since he didn't get to marry Starfire nor get offered someone else to marry.
- While he seems to understand English, Glgrdsklechhh doesn't seem to speak, other than incoherent gurgling sounds. Blackfire can understand what he is saying in the end of "Betrothed" (he is apparently either asking her to marry him or inviting her to come with him to Drenthax IV), which suggests that she might have kissed him, or another schlurch, at one point.