Demo is issue #1 of Teen Titans Go!.
The boys are playing a video game called Super Ninja Fury. They lost in the game and they blamed each other for it. The girls heard them and came to see what's going on. The boys got into a fight and finally stopped when Starfire gave everyone "the group hug."
Meanwhile, Jinx, Gizmo and Mammoth watched the Titans play the game. Gizmo revealed that Super Ninja Fury is not just a cool, multi-player, online, fighting game; rather, it is an ingenious program that Gizmo wrote to record and analyze the Titans' fighting moves.
Jinx, Gizmo and Mammoth fought the Titans in a virtual reality game. In the end, the Titans won. Actually, this was all a demonstration of the H.I.V.E. Academy to Slade of their new plan to take down the Titans. Apparently, the plan failed.
- Starfire: Raven and I perceived the sound of a young female in distress!
Raven: Starfire means we heard a "girlie scream."
- Starfire: I think this calls for what in earthly custom is known as "the group hug"! (gives them the hug)
Beast Boy: Starfire, I hope this is accomplishing what you want it to.
Raven: I'd almost rather be playing that video game.
Starfire: Oddly enough, the warm and fuzzy feeling I have inside is fading fast.
- Jinx: You know, there's no "I" in "team," Gizmo.
Gizmo: But there's a "me."
- Slade: Gizmo's programs are all quite well-designed. And his virtual Teen Titans were very believable. It was like watching the real thing. They talked like the real Titans. They walked liked the real Titans. They fought like the real Titans. They protected each other like the real Titans always do. And... they defeated you like the real Titans always do!
- Jinx and Gizmo refer to the Titans as Cowardly Lion, Dorothy and Scarecrow, characters of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz novel.