Bruce Timm is an American artist, character designer, animator, writer, producer, and actor, best known for his contributions in the DC animated universe. He gained widespread recognition of creating Batman: The Animated Series (1991-1993), Timm was the producer for all Season 1 and 2 episodes of the animated series.
Timm was head of DC Animation between 2007 to 2012, however some believe he was president of DC Animation since 1991. Timm stepped down after the release of The Dark Knight Returns
- Bruce Timm was mainly the first person to create a Superhero shared franchise. This is known as the DC Animated Universe (1991-2007), the universe later made a comeback with Timm's 2019 film "Justice League Vs Fatal Five"
- Bruce Timm mentored Glen Murakami to create his own works, Teen Titans was one of them
- Timm was only involved in Season 1 and 2, however on some places like DVDs, Timm is listed as producer for all seasons.
- Bruce Timm is one of the only active people from the DCAU to continuously work on DC Animations.
- Bruce Timm was president and executive producer of DC Animations from 2007, However many believe he was head of DC Animation since BTAS, he eventually stepped down after The Dark Knight Returns released in 2012, James Tucker replaced him.